Smoked & Roasted Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the perfect go-to for any cookout, game day, or get-together. Use any type of sauce, from the classic Buffalo Hot to a sweet teriyaki to create a flavorful snack or appetizer for everyone to enjoy. Now, to take their flavor to the next level, hit 'em with some smoke!
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: ~ 2 hours depending on size and amount of wings (internal temps must reach 165F)
- Essential BBQ Rub or your favorite poultry seasoning
- Chicken wings (As many as you need!)
- Your sauce of choice
1. Lightly coat your wings in the seasoning
2. Arrange the wings on the smoker at 225 degrees with at least 2 inches of space between
3. Smoke for 1 - 1.5 hours
4. Turn up the smoker to 350 degrees to finish the wings. At this point you want to start brushing on your sauce and turning your wings periodically.
5. Once the wings hit an internal temperature of 165 take them off the grill and toss them in a bowl with the rest of your sauce and then they are ready to serve!