Creamy Cucumber Smoked Salmon Rolls
Smoke your salmon to perfection and liven things up with a zingy horseradish and dill cream cheese, these bites are simple to make and serve up the ultimate crunchy, creamy finger food food app! Recipe makes 30 rolls.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: *see Salmon Recipe here
- 2 Cucumbers, sliced lengthways with peeler
- 1 lb smoked salmon, cut into bite sized pieces *see recipe here
- 1 Package cream cheese, softened (8oz)
- 3 Tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbs horseradish
- 1 Tbs heavy cream
- 2 Tbs of fresh dill
- Appetizer sticks
- Peel cucumbers and slice them with a wide peeler lengthways. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the creamy sauce.
- Place softened cream cheese, dill, horseradish, and cream in a large bowl. Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of cream cheese at the end of each cucumber slice then roll gently
- Top each roll with a bite sized piece of smoked salmon.
- Top each roll with some fresh dillI
- Insert an appetizer stick horizontally through the roll to secure
- Refrigerate until it's time to enjoy them! *note this recipe is best made within 2 hours of serving