Wood-Fired Margarita Pizza
If you're looking to find a creative way to wow your guests, crank up the grill or smoker, let your guests create their pizzas, and in no time you'll be eating traditional pizza, with a smoky, modern twist.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 7-12 min
- 1 fresh round of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 1/2 lb of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves
- *Any other pizza toppings you'd like
- Olive oil
- Flour to roll out the dough
- Start your grill and set temp to HIGH.
- If using fresh pizza dough, roll and stretch it out to a 16” diameter, and place out on our preheated grill for approx. 3-5 minutes or until the dough is partially cooked through, but not crisp.
- Remove the pizza dough from the grill and top with sauce, cheese, basil (and any of your favorite pizza toppings if you’d like)
- Place back on the grill and cook until the cheese starts to lightly brown on top (cooking time will vary based on temperature of the grill)
- Remove from the grill, brush with olive oil, cut into slices and serve!