Street Corn Queso DIp
Recipe by Nick Nesgoda
- 32 oz Velveeta Queso Blanco
- 30 oz yellow corn
- 7 oz pepper jack cheese
- 16 oz 2% milk
- 14 oz Hatch Chile Salsa Verde
- ½ diced red onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Juice from 2 limes
- Street Corn packet from Fire & Smoke Society
- 4 oz Cotija Cheese (for garnish at the end)
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- Fire up your smoker to 325°F and toss in some Bear Mountain BBQ cherry wood chunks for some sweet smoke flavor.
- Cube up the Velveeta and pepper jack cheese and dice up the red onion and cilantro.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a 9×16 foil pan. Top it with a Street Corn seasoning packet from Fire & Smoke Society then place it on the smoker for 30 minutes.
- Stir the queso every 10 minutes to ensure all of the ingredients and seasoning are thoroughly mixed together.
- Once the queso is at a runny consistency, remove it from the smoker.
- Top the queso with the cotija cheese, 1/8 cup reserved corn and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!