Spicy BBQ Spare Ribs by Meat Thirty
Like your ribs with a bit of a kick? Try this delicious recipe from Bear Mountain ambassador Kevin Anderson with @meat_thirty.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 5-6 hours
-St. Louis style rack of ribs from Prairie Fresh
-Omega Seasoning & Rub from Rainier Foods
-Meat Hugger 24” Pink Paper
-My Dad’s BBQ Spicy BBQ Sauce
-Bear Mountain BBQ Hickory Pellets
- Trim and prep the rack of ribs.
- Apply a light coating of mustard to the ribs and then cover with Omega Seasoning & Rub.
- Heat up your grill or smoker to 225°F and add Bear Mountain Hickory pellets.
- Put the ribs on the grill for 1 hour.
- Crank your grill or smoker up to 275°F for another 2 hours, spritzing with Meat Sweats Barbecue Spritz every 30-45 minutes.
- Remove ribs from the grill or smoker and wrap in paper. Place back on the grill for 2 hours or until the meat is grinning.
- Take ribs off the grill or smoker, unwrap and brush withSpicy BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap back up and toss on the grill or smoker for another 10 minutes to set (the sauce will give the ribs just the right amount of heat).
- Take off the grill or smoker and let the meat rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy!