Fear your greens no longer! These smoky green beans go right alongside your smoked meats and make a favorite dish extraordinary.
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes (depending on your green bean prep skills)
Cook Time: 3 Hours
- 3 lbs green beans
- 1/4 large onion
- 4 - 8 oz bacon
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Trim ends and cut green beans into 1 inch pieces. Place into bowl.
- Dice onions and bacon and mix in with the green beans.
- Add salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar and water to green beans. Mix well.
- Prepare pellet smoker with Bear Mountain pellets to 300 degrees.
- Pour all into large baking pan so mixture is approximately 1-inch high.
- Smoke at 300 degrees for 3 hours.
Pairs well with the following Bear Mountain Premium BBQ Pellets: