Smoked Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are a quick and easy staple of any party but your Grandma's recipe is getting played out. These Bear Mountain Smoked and spicy deviled eggs take things up a notch with a delicious and balanced flavor.
Total time: ~30 min
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1-2 tsp brown mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 diced pickled jalapeno slices (or to your heat preference)
- Hard boil 6 eggs
- Smoke the whites for about 10 minutes to add smoky profile
- Scoop the yolks into a bowl
- Add ingredients to the bowl and mix it with a fork until it has a smooth consistency
- spoon the yolk mixture back into the whites
- top with black pepper and smoked paprika
Alternative Smoke ‘Ems™ Preparation:
- On one side of a gas grill, turn on the burner and place the Smoke ‘Ems packet directly over the heat until it starts smoking.
- On the opposite (cool) side of the grill, place the peeled hard-boiled eggs and smoke for 10 mins, with the grill lid closed
- Remove from grill and continue step 3 above.