Smoked Cranberry Sauce
Thanksgiving Day isn’t complete without cranberry sauce! Try out this delicious, smoked cranberry sauce recipe, brought to you by Bear Mountain ambassador Jessica Heringer.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
-24 oz fresh cranberries
-1 ½ cup orange juice
-1 1/3 cup brown sugar
-2/3 cup white sugar
-1/2 cup gold or dark rum
-1 cinnamon stick
-1/2 tsp allspice
-A blend of Bear Mountain BBQ Apple and Bourbon BBQ pellets
- Mix all of the ingredients and put in a cast iron or Dutch oven.
- Heat your pellet grill or smoker to 350 °F and put a blend of Bear Mountain Apple and Bourbon pellets in the hopper.
- Place your cast iron or Dutch oven filled with ingredients in the smoker or grill, stirring frequently until cranberries become soft and break apart. This should take about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from smoker or grill, serve warm or store up to 7 days in the refrigerator. The sauce also freezes well.
- Serve alongside your favorite Thanksgiving Day dishes.