Smoked Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Bell Peppers
Like enchiladas? Try smoking them in bell peppers with this recipe from Bear Mountain ambassador Timothy Smith with @NoBonesBBQ87.
- 3-4 Boneless chicken breasts-smoked and chopped
- White Bulls BBQ Taco Uppercut Rub (Or taco seasoning of choice)
- 4 of your favorite color bell peppers
- Spanish rice
- Pinto beans
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- White onion- diced
- Red or green enchilada sauce
- Avocado & cilantro (optional garnish)
- Bear Mountain Cherry BBQ pellets (or favorite flavor of choice)
- Coat each chicken breast in Upper Cut (or taco seasonings of choice). Let sit aside to "sweat" and marinate the chicken.
- Start up your pellet grill or smoker with Bear Mountains pellets of choice, I used Cherry, to 265 degrees.
- While the grill is heating up, prep your rice and beans.
- When the grill is to temp, add chicken and smoke until internal temp is 160 degrees, then sear on charcoal grill or hot cast iron until internal temp of 165 degrees.
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and clean out seeds/insides. Dice onions and set up an assembly line to stuff peppers.
- Once everything is complete, layer each item into peppers
- Drizzle with enchilada sauce