SMOK3HOUS3 BBQ's Hawaiian Luau Burger
Try this delicious tropical twist on a classic burger and your friends will be left in amazement with delicious flavors in every bite! Aloha!
Recipe compliments of SMOK3HOUS3 BBQ.
Ingredients (makes 1 burger):
- 1/2 lb Angus ground beef
- 1 tsp Cilantro Lime Rub
- 1/2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbls Smashed Garlic
- 1 cup - mashed Hawaiian Plantains
- 1 Whole Pineapple - thin sliced
- 2 pieces lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 slices of red onion
- 3 slices of Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 slices of cheese
- Start your grill and set it to 400 degrees.
- On a cast-iron skillet, add vegetable oil and garlic.
- Season ground beef with cilantro lime rub and shape your patties. Cook on the skillet for 2 min on each side.
- Fry Hawaiian plantains, shape into a burger bun shape and fry again.
- Cut the pineapple in thin slices and brush lightly with vegetable oil and grill for 3 min on each side.
- Assemble your very own Hawaiian Luau Burger and enjoy!