Pumpkin Spice BBQ Rub
Bring out all of the great flavors of the fall with this delicious sweet, full-flavor rub. This rub takes no time to whip up is the perfect sweet on chicken and pork and serve with a side of your favorite espresso drink
Prep time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon coarse cracked black pepper (halve this if using a finer grind)
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Teaspoon fine ground coffee
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
Combine above ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until well blended. If there’s clumps from the brown sugar, smush them with the back of a spoon and keep mixing.
Apply as much rub as you’d like to your meat and throw it on your grill!
Keep your leftover rub in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.