Matt Williams’ Beef Jerky
For the ideal snack at home or on the go, try Bear Mountain ambassador Matt Williams’ crowd-pleasing jerky!
Prep Time: 24 hours
Cook Time: 3 hours
-One Bottle of Bachan’s Barbecue Sauce
-1/4 of a 20 fl. oz Dr. Pepper bottle
-Your favorite steak rub
-1/3 cup of pineapple juice
-1.5 to 2-pound Top Round or London Broil
-4-5 jalapeno peppers, sliced
1. Put a generous amount of steak rub on the beef.
2. In a large bowl or Ziploc bag, combine all ingredients.
3. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
4. Take the meat of the marinade and thinly slice it.
5. Place the meat on your smoker or pellet grill at 180 °F for three hours, or until desired tenderness.