Maddog's Blue Ribbon Shrimp Salsa
Try this delicious and refreshing side dish with your favorite BBQ meal and serve up a proven winner at your next gathering.
Recipe compliments of Maddog's BBQ.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 15 minutes
- 1 lb Large shrimp - (peeled, deveined and cooked)
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes - dice and add the meat only
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Tequila to taste
1. Start your grill and set temp to high. When up to temp, place the shrimp on the grill.
2. Grill the shrimp for about 5-10 minutes or until the shrimp is an opaque pink color throughout. Remove from the grill and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Chop the shrimp to bite-size pieces and combine all of the ingredients. Add tequila to taste.
4. Chill for about an hour then serve with your favorite BBQ dish.