Try this delicious and refreshing side dish with your favorite BBQ meal and serve up a proven winner at your next gathering.
Recipe compliments of Maddog's BBQ.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 15 minutes
- 1 lb Large shrimp - (peeled, deveined and cooked)
- 2 Fresh Roma tomatoes - dice and add the meat only
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Tequila to taste
1. Start your grill and set temp to high. When up to temp, place the shrimp on the grill.
2. Grill the shrimp for about 5-10 minutes or until the shrimp is an opaque pink color throughout. Remove from the grill and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Chop the shrimp to bite-size pieces and combine all of the ingredients. Add tequila to taste.
4. Chill for about an hour then serve with your favorite BBQ dish.
Pairs well with the following Bear Mountain Premium BBQ Pellets, and a chilled craft beer.