Hot Honey Chicken Wings
Bear Mountain ambassador Brian Gerwig with @g_bque is a master when it comes to BBQing chicken wings, and these are no exception!
Total Prep Time: 3 hours
Total Cook Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 3-5 servings
- 3 lbs of Chicken Wings
- Your favorite bbq rub (I use Rainier Foods ‘Omega’)
- ½ stick of butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Bear Mountain Gourmet BBQ pellets
- Place wings on wire rack in fridge for 3 hours (this helps dry the skin out, which makes for a crispier wing).
- Season your wings with olive oil and rub of your choosing.
- Set your smoker or pellet grill to 350° and pour in Bear Mountain Gourmet pellets.
- Place your wings on your pellet grill or smoker, flipping ½ way (350° for about 45-50 minutes until an IT of 190°)
- To make the sauce, add all ingredients and melt over low heat in a pan until everything is incorporated.
- Once the wings are done, coat in sauce, and enjoy!