Honey Balsamic Salmon
For the ideal summer meal on the grill that is tasty and healthy, try this Honey Balsamic Salmon from Bear Mountain ambassador Brian Gerwig of @g_bque.
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4-5 servings
- 1 whole salmon
- Your favorite bbq rub (I used Whiskey Bent BBQ “Pecanerry,” which is a blend of Pecan & Cherry)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp of honey
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Bear Mountain Bourbon pellets
- In a saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic.
- Bring to a light, boil, and reduce about ½ way.
- Preheat your pellet grill or smoker to 350° for 15 minutes, pouring in Bear Mountain Bourbon BBQ pellets.
- Season your salmon, using your favorite BBQ rub.
- Grill your salmon for 25-30 minutes, brushing your salmon with your sauce every 10 minutes.
- Once your salmon hits an internal temp of 145°, pull it off the grill and top with parsley.
To watch Brian prep and BBQ the salmon, click here.