Game Day Cheesy Potatoes by Smokey Cue
Everyone loves cheesy potatoes - but Bear Mountain BBQ ambassador @SmokeyCue adds a flavorful twist with this recipe.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- 28 to 30oz shredded hash brown potatoes
- 8oz cream cheese
- 8oz shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Butter or olive oil
- Neil’s Sarap BBQ’s Dayum Tasty Southwest AP Seasoning & Rub, or your favorite all-purpose seasoning
- Bear Mountain BBQ Bourbon Pellets
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well, and season with an all-purpose seasoning.
2. Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 greased pan. Level and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat the smoker to 350° using Bear Mountain Bourbon BBQ pellets.
4. Cook the cheesy potatoes for 1 hour. Turn the potatoes halfway through the cook and pull off when golden brown and bubbling.