Creamy Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip
Looking for a tasty, shareable app for game day? Bear Mountain BBQ ambassador Brandyn Baker has you covered with this delicious, creamy dip.
Prep Time: 10-20 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
-2 cups chicken, shredded
-8 oz plain Greek yogurt
-½ cup hot sauce
-½ cup ranch dressing
-¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
-½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
-Immersion blender (optional)
1. Preheat the grill or smoker to 350 degrees and add the Bear Mountain Gourmet pellets.
2. While the grill is preheating, place the chicken into a bowl and finely shred using the immersion blender (*skip this step if chunkier dip desired).
3. Once the chicken is finely shredded, add half of the blue cheese, cheddar cheese, and all remaining ingredients to the bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with remaining blue cheese and cheddar cheese for good measure.
5. Once the grill has preheated, place the loaded baking dish onto the grill for about 30 minutes.
6. Once the cheese has melted and the dip begins to bubble, set the baking dish aside to rest and shut down the grill.
7. Once the dip cools down, serve and enjoy!