Corned Beef Hash St. Patrick's Day Leftovers
1/2 pound fully cooked corned beef, shredded or diced
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp butter
1.5 lb red potatoes, diced
1 large onion, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 poblano chile, diced (about 1/2 cup)
4 Tablespoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon mustard
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 teaspoon Frank’s hot sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
4 large eggs
1. Preheat your pellet grill to 375°F
2. In a large well-seasoned cast iron skillet, add oil to the bottom then add diced potatoes.
3. Cut butter into smaller cubes and add them on to the cast iron on top of the potatoes.
4. Season with black pepper and lightly with salt.
5. Add the skillet to your pellet grill and close the lid. Cook until potatoes are golden brown, turning occasionally.
6. Add the onion and poblano pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, combine heavy cream, mustard, ketchup and hot sauce. Pour over potato mixture and mix until even.
8. Add in corned beef and mix until evenly distributed.
9. Cook for 20 minutes until the hash is nicely browned.
10. Make 4 small wells in the skillet and crack the eggs into them. Cook until eggs reach desired doneness.