Looking for something sweet? This Cherry Cobbler is an easy way to satisfy any sweet tooth all year long thanks to Cardinal 'Cue!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: Approx 1 hour
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Heavy dashes of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- Preheat your smoker to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. The spices can be tailored to your liking - use as much or as little as you like. Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add milk and melted butter to the dry ingredients. Mix until everything is combined.
- Pour both cans of cherry pie filling into a cast iron skillet.
- Pour the pastry topping on top of the pie filling. Spread evenly and top with a generous sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Place your skillet into your smoker and smoke for 50-60 minutes, or until everything is golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!