Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread
Bear Mountain ambassador Christian Page takes the classic buffalo chicken and elevates it.
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
· 1 loaf of French bread
· 1 lb chicken thighs
· Buffalo Hot sauce
· ½ cup unsalted butter
· Bleu cheese crumbles
· Mozzarella cheese
· Parsley (optional)
· Favorite BBQ rub
· Bear Mountain Gourmet BBQ pellets
1. Combine 1/2 cup unsalted butter with hot sauce to create a buffalo butter.
2. Prepare chicken by seasoning with your favorite rub, and cook until it reaches 175 degrees internal, chop and toss in buffalo hot sauce.
3. Hollow out your French bread and spread the buffalo butter.
4. Fill bread with buffalo chicken.
5. Top with mozzarella cheese and bleu cheese crumbles.
6. Set your grill or smoker to 350 degrees and pour in Bear Mountain Gourmet BBQ pellets.
7. Place the bread on your grill or smoker and BBQ until cheese is melted for that extra smoky flavor.
8. Finish with chopped parsley and more buffalo sauce.