BBQ Chicken Pizza
Make this delicious California classic in your own backyard. This flavorful pie is sure to go fast at your next pizza night.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 7-12 min
- 1 fresh round of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1/4 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 lb of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded to chopped grilled chicken breast
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro
- 2 Tlbs Olive Oil
- Flour to roll out the dough
- Start your grill and set temp to HIGH.
- If using fresh pizza dough, roll and stretch it out to a 16” diameter, and place on your preheated grill for approx. 3-5 minutes or until the dough is partially cooked through, but not crisp.
- Remove the pizza dough from the grill and top with BBQ sauce, both kinds of cheese, chicken, and sliced onions
- Place back on the grill and cook until the cheese starts to lightly brown on top (cooking time will vary based on the temperature of the grill)
- Remove from the grill, brush the crust with olive oil, top with the chopped cilantro, cut into slices or squares and serve!