Make this delicious California classic in your own backyard. This flavorful pie is sure to go fast at your next pizza night.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 7-12 min
- 1 fresh round of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1/4 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 lb of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded to chopped grilled chicken breast
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro
- 2 Tlbs Olive Oil
- Flour to roll out the dough
- Start your grill and set temp to HIGH.
- If using fresh pizza dough, roll and stretch it out to a 16” diameter, and place on your preheated grill for approx. 3-5 minutes or until the dough is partially cooked through, but not crisp.
- Remove the pizza dough from the grill and top with BBQ sauce, both kinds of cheese, chicken, and sliced onions
- Place back on the grill and cook until the cheese starts to lightly brown on top (cooking time will vary based on the temperature of the grill)
- Remove from the grill, brush the crust with olive oil, top with the chopped cilantro, cut into slices or squares and serve!
Pairs well with the following Bear Mountain Premium BBQ Pellets, and a chilled craft beer.