Atomic Buffalo Turds
- 10 fresh jalapeño peppers
- 2o little smokies
- 10 bacon strips cut in half
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of bbq rub
- Cherry Pellets, Chips or Chunks
- Add softened cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of bbq rub into a medium mixing bowl. Then stir to combine.
- Slice the tops of each jalapeño, then cut them lengthwise so you have two halves. Remove the seeds.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture into each jalapeño half. Add 1 little smokie on top of the cream cheese.
- Wrap each jalapeño with a half piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Season again with the remaining tablespoon of bbq rub.
- Using Bear Mountain BBQ’s Cherry pellet, smoke the atomic buffalo turds at 250°F for 1.5 hours then increase the temperature to 350°F until the bacon is crispy and jalapeños are soft. (About 30 more minutes)
- Remove from the smoker and serve right away.
Recipe brought to you by Ninjacue!